
Unbelievable Lucknow Luxury: FabHotel Blueark Awaits!
Unbelievable Lucknow Luxury: FabHotel Blueark Awaits! – My Messy, Honest, and Probably Overly Detailed Review
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I just spent a ridiculous amount of time at FabHotel Blueark in Lucknow, and I'm dying to spill the chai. Forget those sterile, perfectly-polished hotel reviews. This is real. This is me, and this is what I really thought.
First off, let's be real. Lucknow! The city of Nawabs! It's amazing, right? And finding a decent hotel that doesn't break the bank can feel like finding a decent samosa at 3 AM in the heat. But, I stumbled upon the Blueark, and, well… let's just say it's got its own complicated, slightly-off-kilter charm.
(Accessibility & Safety: The Things That Actually Matter)
Right, so let's get the serious stuff out of the way. Accessibility. This is important. I didn't personally need wheelchair accessibility, but I did a little digging, and the information I found suggested limited accessibility, which I'm going to be honest, is pretty common in India. I can't give a definitive thumbs up or down, so do your due diligence. It's essential you call ahead and explicitly ask if they can meet your specific needs.
Now, the safety stuff. Woooo boy. They say all the right things. CCTV everywhere, around the property, in the common areas. 24-hour security. Front desk is always manned. Fire extinguishers, smoke alarms – the whole shebang. They seem to try to be on top of things, bless their cotton socks, which is absolutely fantastic and vital.
And now, the COVID-19 stuff. They are taking it seriously. Hand sanitizer everywhere, the mandatory daily disinfections in common areas, the staff being trained in safety protocols and hygiene certification, and the opt-out option for room sanitization (yep, you don't have to have them spray it if you don't want to). They have individually-wrapped food options, so that's a plus if you are worried. They’re using anti-viral cleaning products and trying to maintain a physical distancing of at least 1 meter. Honestly, I felt relatively safe, which is a big deal these days.
(The Room: My Little Fortress of Solitude (and Wi-Fi))
My room? Standard. Clean. Functional. The basics were covered: Air conditioning (hallelujah!), a desk to pretend I was working hard (and failing), and a seating area to collapse in after a day of Lucknow-ing. Free Wi-Fi? Oh, yes! And it actually worked! A miracle, I tell you! I’m a sucker for complimentary tea. There was a coffee/tea maker, so I could fuel up to write this review! The bed? Extra long so thats great for us tall folks. The linens were clean, the towels okay. Blackout curtains! I LOVE blackout curtains! A small, small thing, but hugely important. Satellite/cable channels - yes. The bathroom was clean, with a separate shower and bathtub. Everything worked. The scale? I, uh, avoided that. A mini bar*? Had all the essentials! Free bottled water, thank goodness. And the slippers were a nice touch.
Now, I will say, the decor was… beige. Very beige. But clean beige. And hey, at least the soundproofing actually worked! I’m a light sleeper, and I heard NOTHING from outside. Peace and quiet in Lucknow? Priceless.
(The Food: Mostly Good, Some Quirks, But Never Dull)
Okay, the food. Let's talk. Breakfast is included, and it's a buffet. A buffet!! This is how it goes: Asian breakfast, and sometimes even Western breakfast (toast! Eggs!). The Asian cuisine in their restaurant was pretty good, and they try to have a little variety. The restaurant itself is a bit, eh, but the food is usually decent. There's a coffee shop there, which is a must.
Here comes the quirk. The service? Let's just say it's… enthusiastic. Sometimes, you'd order something, and it would arrive in record time. Other times, you'd swear they were raising the cow and making the butter before your order was placed. Be patient. It’s India, they just have a different way of doing things.
They also have a snack bar, which is good if you're a late-night muncher like me. A poolside bar is also an option! They do a la carte too. And seriously, bottle of water being in the food section is a win win.
I would also add that they offer room service, I used it a few times due to the fact it was 3 am, and it worked. It felt kind of like a life saver because the city can get hectic.
(Things to Do, Ways to Relax: The Pampering Factor!)
Okay, so, the Blueark isn't exactly a luxury spa resort. But, they do have a fitness center, and a swimming pool! The pool has a view which is pretty good and makes you feel like you are in a tropical paradise. I spent a couple of hours just floating around, pretending I was on a beach. The gym is a little basic, but okay if you want to work off the samosas. (See my comments above.) I didn't get any spa treatments, but they do offer a massage and a sauna. I cannot give an honest review about these specific points.
(Services and Conveniences: The Stuff You Actually Need)
They offer the useful things. Daily housekeeping, laundry service, dry cleaning, luggage storage. They have a concierge, ready to help with whatever you need. The cash withdrawal option is very useful for a day out and about. They have a convenience store in case you need to pick up something quick. Air conditioning in the public areas, yay!
They have business facilities, including a meeting/banquet facilities and meeting stationery, the elevator came in handy, and they provide an invoice!
(Getting Around: Navigating Lucknow)
They offer airport transfer! This is a huge plus. Navigating Lucknow traffic is enough to make anyone age a decade in an hour. They also have car park [free of charge].
(For the Kids: Family-Friendly??? Hmm…)
They bill themselves as family/child friendly, though I didn't personally see any kids running around. I think this one depends on whether you are expecting a full-blown kids club. They have babysitting service as per the information I found, which is a plus.
(The Quirks, The Imperfections, The Stuff They Don't Tell You…)
Okay, real talk. It's not perfect. Some things could be better. The hallways could do with a lick of paint. Service, as mentioned, can be variable. But…it's real. It's got personality. And you know what? That's what makes it charming.
I did have to wait an hour for an iron. Minor thing, but still… But on the other hand, the staff are trying. They are friendly, helpful, polite. They want you to have a good time. They are trying to deliver a good product.
(Overall Verdict: Worth It? YES!)
So, would I recommend the FabHotel Blueark? Absolutely, yes. It's a solid, comfortable, and well-located option in Lucknow. The value is good. The safety measures gave me peace of mind. And even with its quirks, it's a place that feels real, a place that feels like…well, a place where you can actually relax and enjoy your time in the City of Nawabs.
The Compelling Offer: Unbelievable Lucknow Luxury: FabHotel Blueark Awaits!
Ready to Dive into Lucknow's Charm (and Actually Relax)?
Forget boring, cookie-cutter hotels! At FabHotel Blueark, you'll find a blend of modern comfort and authentic Indian hospitality.
Here's the deal:
- Escape the Chaos: Enjoy spacious, clean rooms with all the essentials (A/C, Wi-Fi, those heavenly blackout curtains!).
- Safety First: We're serious about your well-being. We've got top-notch safety measures in place, so you can unwind without worry.
- Fuel Up Right: Start your days with our delicious breakfast buffet, and indulge in flavors from around the world at our on-site restaurant!
- Poolside Bliss: Take a dip in our refreshing pool with a view – the perfect way to beat the Lucknow heat!
- Get Connected: Free Wi-Fi, so you can keep in touch with the world, and a desk to pretend you're working.

Alright, buckle up buttercups, 'cause we're about to dive headfirst into my Lucknow adventure, specifically centering around the oh-so-imposing Fabhotel Blueark. Prepare for a hot mess itinerary – less "perfectly curated travel blog," more "what actually happened, with a healthy dose of internal monologue."
Day 1: Arrival and Awkward Awkwardness
- 10:00 AM: Landed at Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport. Okay, so the airport itself was fine. Air conditioning was a godsend, because, you know, Lucknow. The moment I stepped out, though? BAM. Heat. Humidity. The air wrapped around me like a wet, clingy blanket. Immediately regretting the choice of jeans. Classic mistake.
- 11:00 AM: Pre-booked a taxi. Score! (Or so I thought). The driver looked like he’d just woken up. He drove like a… well, like a Lucknow driver. Which involves a lot of honking, a blatant disregard for lane markings, and a silent prayer to whichever deity is in charge of keeping traffic from dissolving into chaos.
- 12:00 PM: Arrived at Fabhotel Blueark. The building itself? Pretty nondescript. Sort of corporate, kind of beige. Expectations: low. Reality: slightly less dreary than expected. The lobby was air-conditioned (THANK GOODNESS). Check-in: smoother than anticipated. The (very young) receptionist had the kind of blank stare that suggested she'd seen it all, including me, the sweaty, bewildered foreigner.
- 12:30 PM: Room: Functional. Clean-ish. The bed looked inviting. I immediately collapsed onto it. The air conditioning (again, Hallelujah!) was cranked to Arctic levels. Thought: "I should probably learn how to order room service."
- 1:00 PM: Attempted to order room service. The menu was…interesting. Vaguely translated English, with pictures that didn't quite match what I assume was being served. Ordered something vaguely resembling "Vegetable Biryani".
- 2:00 PM: Biryani arrived. Honestly? It was… okay. A little bland. But after the flight, the heat, and the general chaos, it was fuel. I ate it all, mostly out of sheer hunger.
- 3:00 PM: Napping. Because after the Biryani coma, no better way to spend the afternoon, than sleeping .
- 6:00 PM: Decided to be brave and venture out. Armed with Google Maps and a vaguely optimistic attitude. First stop: a local chai stall, just to get my street cred up. Found one down the street, which involved dodging rickshaws, stray dogs, and a near-miss with a scooter carrying three dudes and a goat. The chai itself? Divine. The best, most flavorful tea I've ever tasted. The chaos of the street around me? Also pretty amazing, in a terrifying sort of way.
- 7:00 PM: Wandered the narrow streets, getting lost, and loving it. Saw a guy selling bright orange marigolds, a woman making rotis in a glowing clay oven, and a pack of kids playing cricket with a makeshift bat and ball.
- 8:00 PM: Attempted to find a restaurant. Ended up in a place. It felt the same as all of them but as I said, expectations were low. The food was (you guessed it) okay, which is how everything is in these parts. The service…was slow. The lights flickered ominously.
- 9:00 PM: Back to Fabhotel Blueark. Exhausted. Slightly overwhelmed. A shower and bed beckon.
- 9:30 PM: Showered. The water pressure was…well, let's just say it could have been better. Still, I felt cleaner than I had all day.
- 10:00 PM: crashed. It was so hot.
Day 2: Historical Hysteria and Holy Cow!
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. The buffet was… standard. A bowl of dry cornflakes, some overripe fruit, and a questionable-looking "puri bhaji." (Learned the hard way that I should have stuck with toast).
- 10:00 AM: Visited Bara Imambara. (I had heard all the stories, so I needed it.) Holy. Mother. Of. God. This place. The sheer scale of it. The intricate details. The labyrinth! I got lost. Multiple times. Spent at least an hour winding through the tunnels, convinced I was going to meet a ghost. The architecture was stunning. The air was slightly musty. It was everything I expected and more. The guide was super friendly.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch at a local eatery near Bara Imambara. (I didn't choose this one. I let my guide take me. He seemed to know what was up). The food was amazing! The butter chicken melted in my mouth. The naan was fluffy and perfect. I ate way too much.
- 2:30 PM: Visited Chota Imambara. Smaller than Bara, but just as beautiful, in its own way. The intricate glasswork and the beautiful chandeliers were breathtaking. And the history? Fascinating. (I had only vaguely heard about it, but the stories are more real).
- 4:00 PM: Walked for miles. The people here have so much energy. I really enjoyed the energy.
- 5:00 PM: Took a rickshaw ride around the area. The rickshaw guy had a handlebar mustache, and a wicked sense of humor. The ride was more exciting than a rollercoaster. I swear, we narrowly avoided becoming roadkill several times.
- 6:00 PM: The sun was setting. I had to process a lot. Ended up sitting in a park, watching the light change over the majestic buildings. The air was thick with the scent of spices and something vaguely floral. It was a perfect moment.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner. Back to that restaurant from the day before. I could not find another.
- 8:00 PM: Back to the hotel. So beat. Just crashed. So tired.
Day 3: Goodbye, Lucknow (or at least, for now)
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast at the hotel. Same deal as yesterday. Made sure this time to order the breakfast to my specifications.
- 10:00 AM: Checked out. The checkout was even smoother than the check-in. Maybe I was finally starting to get the hang of this whole Lucknow thing.
- 10:30 AM: Pre-booked the taxi. This time, it arrived on time (or at least, on "Lucknow time").
- 11:00 AM: Headed back to the airport. Saying goodbye to Lucknow with a heavy heart.
- 12:00 PM: Flight! Woohoo!
Final Thoughts (and a Few Rants):
- Fabhotel Blueark: It was fine. Clean, convenient, and a welcome oasis from the chaos outside. But definitely not luxurious. Think "practical" rather than "pampering."
- Lucknow: Holy mother of all that is holy. I loved it. The heat, the noise, the food, the history, the people… it was all incredibly overwhelming, and completely unforgettable. Definitely a place that gets under your skin and stays there.
- Tip: Seriously, learn a few basic Hindi phrases. Trust me. It makes everything easier (and you'll probably avoid looking like a complete idiot, like me).
- Recommendation: Go! Just…go with an open mind, a sense of adventure, and a supply of anti-diarrheal medication. You won’t regret it.
- Further thoughts: I am so exhausted, that I think I will just sleep until it's time to eat.
This is real travel, folks. The highs, the lows, the slightly-too-bland biryani, the almost-certain-death rickshaw rides. It's messy, it's imperfect, and it’s what makes it all worthwhile. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find a comfy spot and sleep for a week…
Penang Paradise Found: Insta-Worthy Luxury Suite with Breathtaking Sea Views!
So, FabHotel Blueark Lucknow... Is it ACTUALLY luxury, or just, you know, *Lucknow* luxury?
Alright, buckle up, because this is where things get REAL. "Luxury" in Lucknow is... well, it has its own *flavor*. Think of it like this: you expect a perfectly sculpted rose, but instead, you get a vibrant, slightly wonky marigold, still gorgeous, but with a bit of character. FabHotel Blueark? It’s closer to the marigold.
I went in with expectations calibrated to "modestly comfortable," expecting maybe slightly less-than-stellar Wi-Fi and a breakfast buffet that looked suspiciously like it had been sitting out since dawn. And you know what? They mostly delivered! The lobby? Swanky enough, with more marble than I've probably ever seen in my life. The staff? Super polite, bordering on *too* polite. Like, I almost felt guilty asking for extra sugar in my chai. Almost.
What's the room situation? Are we talking palatial suites or shoeboxes?
Okay, the rooms. This is where the "character" of Lucknow luxury really shines. I booked a "Deluxe" room, thinking, "Ooh, Deluxe! Must be fit for a Nawab!" It was... spacious. Not palace-level spacious, but definitely enough room to do a little jig (which I, uh, may or may not have done). The bed was comfy. The sheets were (mostly) clean. The bathroom? A bit of a mixed bag. See, the water pressure was a little... enthusiastic. Like, I swear, I thought the showerhead was going to detach itself from the wall and go rogue. But hey, strong water pressure is better than weak, right? (Though, my hair did get a bit unruly. Note to self: invest in a good conditioner.)
Oh, and the air conditioning. Bless. It was a LIFESAVER. Lucknow heat is no joke, and that AC unit was practically giving me a personal ice age. Pure bliss.
Tell me about the food. Lucknow is all about the food! Did it live up to the hype?
Okay, FOOD. This is the big one, the make-or-break factor. And honestly? The breakfast buffet… it was a *thing*. There were the usual suspects: eggs (cooked in various ways), toast (surprisingly good!), and a selection of Indian breakfast staples. The *puri bhaji*? Spot on. Crispy, fluffy puris and a spicy, flavourful *bhaji*. I may have had seconds… or thirds. Don't judge me, I’d walked all the way around Hazratganj the day before, okay?
And then there was this one… *thing*. It was a sweet, sort of syrupy… I *think* it was a *jalebi*? It was not the best *jalebi* experience. Texturally off, too soggy. I ate one bite and just couldn’t. But! the chai was phenomenal. Rich, creamy, perfectly spiced. Honestly, I’d go back just for the chai. (And maybe the *puri bhaji*.)
So, any major downsides? What’s the catch?
Okay, here’s where the “honest” part comes in. The Wi-Fi was… patchy. Let's just say I spent a lot of time staring at loading screens. I’m a digital nomad, right? So I was supposed to work. That didn't work the first day. The next? better. But still annoying.
Also, the location. It’s not smack-dab in the middle of everything. You'll need a rickshaw or a taxi to get to the major sights. But hey, that's part of the experience, isn't it? Getting lost in the sweet chaos of Lucknow traffic? Maybe.
Overall, would you recommend FabHotel Blueark?
That's a tough one. It depends on what you are looking for.
If you're expecting five-star perfection? Probably not. If you're looking for a comfortable, clean, and conveniently located hotel with good air conditioning, decent food, and super-friendly staff? Absolutely.
Here’s the thing. Lucknow is a city with a certain *charm*. It's a bit rough around the edges, but utterly captivating. FabHotel Blueark? It sort of encapsulates that feeling. It’s not perfect, but it's got heart. And sometimes, isn't that what matters most? I'd go back. Just for the chai. And the hope of a good *jalebi* the next day.

