Khajuraho's Hidden Gem: Lakeside Luxury Awaits You!

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India

Khajuraho's Hidden Gem: Lakeside Luxury Awaits You!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into a Khajuraho experience! Forget the cookie-cutter hotels; we're talking about Khajuraho's Hidden Gem: Lakeside Luxury Awaits You! I've been there, done that, and I’m here to spill the chai (and maybe a little turmeric) on what's hot and what's, well, not.

First things first: Accessibility. (Ugh, the boring stuff, I know, but gotta be responsible!) They say they have facilities for disabled guests. Honestly, I didn't see a ton of obvious ramps and stuff, and that's a bit iffy. I wasn't looking for it specifically, but accessibility is not a guarantee. If you need super smooth getting around, double-check with the hotel directly before you go. Don't be shy!

Getting There & General Goodies:

  • Accessibility: This is where things get a little messy. While they claim facilities, my direct experience didn't scream "wheelchair wonderland.”
  • Getting Around: Free parking? YES! That's a win. Airport transfer? Available, phew! Taxi service? Yup. Valet parking? Fancy schmancy. Car power charging station? Oooooh, modern! You've got options, folks.

The Rooms: A Sanctuary… Mostly.

Okay, so let's talk rooms, because who doesn't love to unwind? My room… oh, my room. It had air conditioning, thank the gods! Khajuraho heat is no joke. Blackout curtains! Crucial for sleeping when you have jet lag of epic proportions. Super long bed? Check. And… wait for it… FREE WI-FI! They even say it's free in all the rooms! I needed that because, honestly, I'm addicted. I’m that person. I also found Internet [LAN] - good if you're old-school. Oh, and they say they have complimentary tea and coffee/tea maker, which is key for me. My room also boasted a free bottled water!

Now, the minor gripes… my bathroom phone was like something out of the 80s, and I’m not sure I'd actually use it. I also had a hard time locating an additional toilet, it said they have so I am not sure. Still, a private bathroom with all the fixings (separate shower/bathtub, toiletries, the whole shebang) is always a plus. Let's be honest, I'm a sucker for a good soaking tub after a long day of temple hopping. The desk setup was perfectly adequate, the laptop workspace was decent, and the in-room safe box gave me peace of mind. So, overall? Pretty darn comfortable. Would I stay? YES! Absolutely.

Let's see, smoke detector, alarm clock, carpeting, closet, mirror, scale, seating area, slippers, socket near the bed and more. Okay, you get the idea. The room was well-equipped.

Food, Glorious Food! (And the Drinks):

This is where things really get interesting. Here's the skinny:

  • Restaurant Variety: Restaurants in a nutshell – Asian, International, Vegetarian, Western. There's enough to keep you interested.
  • Atmosphere: Poolside bar? YES! Buffet? YES! Happy hour? YOU BETCHA! Coffee shop? Double YES!
  • Restaurant details: A la carte and buffet in restaurants. Honestly, the buffet was decent. The Asian cuisine was delicious (especially the dumplings!).
  • Snack Bar: Needed it after all of that temple visit!

The food? Honestly, exceeded expectations! They had a Vegetarian restaurant, which was great for my friend. The coffee/tea in the restaurant was decent. Happy hour? Always a win!

Relaxation Station: The Spa & Beyond:

Okay, so this is where the Lakeside Luxury truly shines. The pool with the view? Spectacular. Seriously, it makes you want to just jump in and stay there forever. The sauna was bliss. I felt like a new person. The Spa? Okay, so I’m a spa snob. I admit it. But their spa was legit. Body scrub, massage, spa/sauna, steamroom… it's a whole experience. They also have a fitness center if you're into that.

Cleanliness and Safety: The Sanitization Symphony

Okay, let’s talk about COVID-19. I'm a germaphobe, so this stuff matters. They say they do a lot of things:

  • Anti-viral cleaning products? Check.
  • Breakfast in room? Available.
  • Daily disinfection in common areas? Supposedly.
  • Hand sanitizer? Everywhere. Like, everywhere.
  • Rooms sanitized between stays? They claim so.

It felt safe. The staff wore masks, the dining setup was good. I appreciated the effort.

Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter

The hotel offers daily housekeeping! Thank God. Concierge, 24-hour front desk, and all that jazz. They have a souvenir shop, an elevator, and dry cleaning.

For the Kids (And Kid-Like Adults):

I don’t have kids, but I saw a few families. The kids' facilities seemed decent. They have a babysitting service, too.

Overall Vibe: Chill & Cherished

This isn't the kind of place that just meets expectations; it actually, genuinely exceeds them. This place isn’t just a hotel, it's an experience.

Okay, Here's the Messy, Honest, and Slightly Imperfect Rundown:

  • The Bad: The accessibility (maybe just call and confirm).
  • The Good: Everything else! The pool, the spa, the food, the friendly staff, and that overall feeling of chilled luxury.
  • The Quirks: The bathroom phone. The slightly dated décor (sometimes it leans in, sometimes it leans out).

So, should you book Khajuraho's Hidden Gem?

ABSOLUTELY. YES. If you're looking for a luxurious, relaxing, and hassle-free stay in Khajuraho, this is your place. The only caveat is to double-check accessibility if that’s crucial for you. But honestly, the spa is worth the price of admission alone. Get it, you won’t regret it.

Here's my Persuasive Offer to Book Khajuraho's Hidden Gem: Lakeside Luxury Awaits You!

Stop Dreaming, Start Booking!

Tired of the same old hotel routine? Craving an escape where history, luxury and pure relaxation meet? Then look no further than Khajuraho's Hidden Gem: Lakeside Luxury Awaits You!

Here's Why You NEED to Book NOW:

  • Unbeatable Location: Close to the temples, offering breathtaking views.
  • Ultimate Relaxation: Dive into the stunning pool, melt away stress in the spa, and savor delicious cuisine.
  • Unforgettable Moments: Imagine waking up to a delicious breakfast, spending the day exploring, and winding down with a cocktail at the poolside bar.
  • COVID-19 Safe Practices: Relax with assurance. The hotel is highly vigilant in disinfecting to protect you against viruses.
  • The "I-Deserve-This" Factor: Indulge yourself. You worked hard, you deserve a getaway.

Special Offer:

  • Book within the next 7 days and receive a complimentary spa treatment! (Terms and conditions apply – check the website for details).

Click here to book your escape to Khajuraho's Hidden Gem: Lakeside Luxury Awaits You! and start living your best life!

Escape to Paradise: Hotel Royal Bogor's Luxury Awaits!

Book Now

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's meticulously planned itinerary. We're going to Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho, but trust me, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. This is less "travelogue" and more "internal monologue punctuated by occasional glimpses of actual travel."

Day 1: Arrival & The Unexpected Mango Thief

  • Morning (ish): Drove into Khajuraho, it's hot, like, REALLY hot. My rental car's AC had a personality problem… or maybe it just hates me. Arrived at Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho, which, let's be honest, is a total oasis after the dust and chaos of the road. The lobby? Surprisingly charming, with these HUGE, gorgeous paintings on the walls. Already feeling optimistic!
  • Lunch: Okay, so the restaurant at the hotel… not exactly Michelin star material. But the dal? Oh, the dal was divine. I'm talking "lick-the-bowl-clean" divine. I actually considered ordering a second bowl. (I didn't, because carbs, but the temptation was REAL.)
  • Afternoon: Relaxing by the pool. Actually, more like attempting to relax by the pool. There's a family with about a dozen kids who seem to be actively trying to break the sound barrier. But hey, at least the water's cool, right? And the sun is doing its thing. Then. The mangoes. Oh, the mangoes. The hotel had this gorgeous mango tree, absolutely laden with fruit. I was dreaming of mango smoothies, mango ice cream… and then I saw him. A monkey. Sneaking into the tree. And promptly stuffing his face. I watched, completely helpless, as my mango fantasies were consumed, one juicy bite at a time. The audacity! The sheer monkey-ness of it all!
  • Evening: Dinner back at the hotel. (Dal, again. No regrets.) Started chatting with a British couple at the next table. They've been traveling for six months and told me stories of their trip through India, and it's amazing how much they've seen. They are the real travelers! I've got a lot to learn. They went to a light and sound show. Tempting, but I'm exhausted.

Day 2: Temples, Tantrums, and Tequila (Okay, Maybe Not Tequila)

  • Morning: The temples. Oh. My. Goddess. The Khajuraho temples are mind-blowing. The architecture, the detail, the sheer eroticism! (Yes, I said it! These carvings are not for the faint of heart.) I spent hours wandering through them, just… absorbing it all. I'll spare you the art history lesson (mostly because I'm a complete idiot when it comes to art history), but trust me, go see them. Just… be prepared for a lot of tourist photos.
  • Mid-Morning: Suddenly needed a break from the temples. Was the heat? Were the crowds? Was it the sheer weight of history? Possibly all of the above. Had a delicious chai tea at a small shop nearby.
  • Afternoon: I swear, there are these moments during travel where you feel like you're failing. And today was one of those moments. I got lost. Not just a "slightly disoriented" lost. I am talking total disorientation. The sun was beating down, I was hot, sweaty, and I was pretty sure I'd wandered into someone's backyard. (Luckily, they seemed unconcerned.) Finally, I stumbled back to the main road, dehydrated and slightly defeated. Needed to get back to the hotel! I'm not sure if I should even share the experience of this whole day, this vacation feels like such a disaster!
  • Evening: Back at the hotel. After a long shower in the hotel room, had a light dinner. Tomorrow: going to the temple.

Day 3: Reflection and the Final Day

  • Morning: Woke up not feeling refreshed! I feel so weird! I felt so tired, but the hotel was too beautiful to dwell in my own exhaustion. Tried to do some writing, staring at the lake from my balcony, and then, the pool. Got my last days in Khajuraho.
  • Afternoon: Explored the lake, I felt so relaxed. So happy about this trip. I want to remember this. I am sure I'll go back again.
  • Evening: Goodbye Khajuraho, I can’t wait to come back!

Unsolicited Advice:

  • Bargaining: Because of the temples, you're going to have a lot of local vendors around the temples. And bargain. Seriously, bargain. Don't be afraid to walk away. They will come down.
  • Embrace the Mess: Travel is messy. There will be delays, bad food, and moments of epic frustration. Roll with it. Laugh at yourself. That's the good stuff.
  • Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho: It's a good choice, especially for the price. But don't expect perfection. Expect charm, a great location, and a whole lot of potential for mango theft.

And that, my friends, is my Khajuraho experience. It's probably not the most glamorous travel diary you've ever read, but it's mine. And honestly? I wouldn't have it any other way. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to find a mango smoothie. (Fingers crossed the monkeys aren't around.)

Escape to Paradise: Teulada's Secret Oasis Just Steps From the Sea!

Book Now

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India

Khajuraho Lakeside Luxury: Real Talk FAQs - Buckle Up, Buttercup!

Is this place ACTUALLY luxurious? Like, legit?

Okay, so "luxury" is a tricky word, right? I imagined butlers with silver platters and fluffy towels personally delivered. Turns out, it's not *quite* that. But listen, the setting is UNREAL. Lakeside? Yep. The rooms were spacious and airy – thank GOD, because the Khajuraho heat is NO JOKE. The AC worked! (Small victories, people, small victories). Do they have a Michelin Star chef? Nope. But the food...oh, the FOOD! More on that later (hint: I ate every single samosa). So, is it *perfect* luxury? Nah. Is it a damn good escape with a level of comfort I’d kill for in my own home? Absolutely. Think of it as "luxury-adjacent." With a killer view.

What's the whole "lakeside" thing about? Can you actually, you know, *see* the lake?

Oh honey, you SEE the lake. You practically *become* part of the lake. It's breathtaking. I’m not even a water person, but the way the early morning light dances on the surface... it was magical. Honestly, I spent a solid hour on my balcony just staring. Judging the ducks, probably. (Okay, maybe judging the ducks *definitely*). The property practically *melts* into the lake. It’s incredibly peaceful. And yes, you can swim in the pool, which overlooks the lake… so basically, you’re always within visual reach of the water. It's a constant reminder that you're somewhere special. Except for the occasional mosquito. They were less than magical. Consider that your mosquito repellent.

The reviews mention "personalized service"... is that just marketing fluff?

Okay, here’s the truth: The staff were fantastic. Honestly, genuinely lovely people. They were warm, friendly, and went out of their way to help. Did they anticipate my every whim? Let’s just say I wasn't offered a foot massage with rose petals at 3 AM (which, in my defense, would have been *amazing* after a long flight). BUT, they were attentive, remembered my coffee order after day one (essential!), and were genuinely trying to make my stay pleasant. And when I accidentally spilled chai all over the bedspread (oops!), they were incredibly understanding. So, it's personalized, but not *over-the-top* personalized. Which, frankly, I prefer. I don't want to feel like I'm being *hovered* over. I need my personal space.

What about the food? I'm a foodie. Should I pack snacks?

Listen. The food! The FOOD! Okay, I came in expecting hotel food, you know? Bland, mostly microwaved garbage. I was SO WRONG. They had an Indian restaurant. I pretty much lived there! The curries were phenomenal, seriously bursting with flavor. I actually *wept* a little the first time I tasted their butter chicken. (Don't judge me, I was hungry!). Now, the samosas… oh. My. God. I’m drooling right now just thinking about them. Crispy, flavorful, the perfect amount of spice. I probably ate a small family's worth. The breakfast buffet was great too – fresh fruit, eggs cooked to order, the works. Pack snacks? Absolutely not! (Unless you're THAT person who MUST have their own branded protein bars, in which case, go for it). Just come ready to eat and be amazed. Be prepared to overeat. You've been warned.

Okay, so I get it, the lake is pretty, the food is good. But what's the *vibe*? Is it romantic? Family-friendly? Loud? Peaceful?

This is a good question! The vibe is…relaxed. Peaceful. Generally chill. LOTS of people were there for couples, lots of people for group trips, etc. In retrospect, it felt pretty family-friendly as well – there were kids around, but honestly, I rarely noticed them (which is a *major* win in my book). The pool was a bit more boisterous sometimes, and there was live music one evening (lovely, but not dance-party-loud). I'd say it's perfect if you are looking for a bit of everything but want to escape the hustle of a big city.

Anything I should be warned about? Like, hidden fees, scary snakes, or rogue monkeys?

Okay, let’s be real. Hidden fees? Didn't notice any major ones, just the usual touristy stuff. Scary snakes? I didn’t see any. (Thank GOD.) Rogue monkeys? Thankfully, also a no-show. BUT. Be prepared for the Khajuraho heat. Seriously. Pack light, breathable clothing, drink *tons* of water, and use sunscreen religiously. And the internet…look let’s just say it's not the most reliable. It disconnected at the worst of times. Also, there were a few mosquitoes around (as mentioned), so bring repellent. And if you do spill something on the bed (like, say, chai…), don’t panic! The staff are used to it. Breathe. It’s all good.

Tell me about the pool. Is it as good as it looks in the pictures?

The pool. Ah, yes. The pool. It’s... pretty damn amazing. Especially after a long day of temple-hopping which, trust me, you *will* be doing. It's HUGE, it’s clean, and that view… *chef’s kiss*. It overlooks the lake, so you feel like you're swimming in infinity. And they have pool-side service! So, you could order a cocktail, soak up the sun, and pretend you're a glamorous movie star. Which, let's face it, is the exact reason why you come on vacation. If I could have lived in that pool, I would have. I probably spent half my trip there.

What's the best time to visit Khajuraho, and does it matter for this specific hotel?

Okay, the best time to visit Khajuraho in general is during the cooler months, like October to March. The heat in the summer is BRUTAL, seriously, you will melt. For the hotel, yeah, it matters. They're set up for hot weather, with AC and the pool, but cooler is always better for exploring. Especially if you have to see the temples (spoiler: *you do*).

Hotel Finder Reviews

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India

Hotel Lakeside Khajuraho Khajuraho India