
Unbelievable Udaipur Luxury! Aravali Rani Villa - Your Dream Getaway Awaits
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the shimmering, impossibly luxurious world of Unbelievable Udaipur Luxury! Aravali Rani Villa - Your Dream Getaway Awaits. And let me tell you, after spending a whole week there (and yes, I might have accidentally extended my stay… shhh!), I have opinions. Like, strong opinions. This is NOT just a review; it's a love letter, a complaint session, and a travel guide all rolled into one gloriously messy package.
First Impressions (Messy, But Honest):
The drive in? Pure Bollywood. I mean, cows strolling nonchalantly across the road, vibrant saris blowing in the wind, the scent of spices… It's overwhelming in the best possible way. Arriving at Aravali Rani Villa? Well, that's when you realize "unbelievable" isn't just marketing fluff. It's truth. The architecture is breathtaking, a modern take on Rajasthani grandeur. And the staff? Seriously, they anticipate your needs before you know you have them. I swear, I barely thought about wanting a mango lassi, and poof! It magically appeared.
Accessibility (Almost Perfect, But…)
So, accessibility. This is important, right? The website touted "facilities for disabled guests," and while much of the villa is indeed beautifully designed for ease of movement, it's not perfect. The main pathways are wide, the elevators are spacious, and the pool area has ramps for easy access. However, a few tight corners in the restaurant, and a slightly tricky threshold in the main lobby could be a challenge for someone with serious mobility issues. But the staff? They're unbelievably accommodating. I saw them personally assisting a guest in a wheelchair navigate any minor hurdles. So while the accessibility is almost there, the heart is definitely in the right place.
On-Site Bliss: Restaurants, Lounges, and… Lassi (Oh, the Lassi!)
Okay, let's talk food and drink. This is where Aravali Rani truly shines. The restaurants… where do I even begin?
The Main Restaurant: Buffet breakfasts that could make a king weep with joy. Forget your sad continental spread. This is a full-blown international and Asian breakfast extravaganza. Freshly cooked dosas, fluffy idlis, glistening pastries, fresh fruit that actually tastes like fruit… I may have had three plates every morning. And the Asian cuisine for dinner? Divine. The chef is a magician with spices. (Side note: They had a vegetarian restaurant, and even a vegetarian version of local cuisine - for vegetarians, this is a game changer.)
The Poolside Bar: Essential. Absolutely essential. Imagine this: You've just emerged from a languid dip in the swimming pool (outdoor), the warm Udaipur sun kissing your skin. You stumble over, dripping, to the poolside bar, and order a… yep, you guessed it, a mango lassi. And the lassi at Aravali Rani? It's not just a drink. It's an experience. Creamy, sweet, tangy perfection in a glass. I might have ordered it every hour of every day. They also had Happy Hour for drinks at the Poolside Bar
Room Service: Available 24 hours. Thank god. Sometimes, you just don't want to leave your luxurious little sanctuary.
Coffee Shop: I am not a coffee person, but the coffee shop was very aesthetically pleasing, and had lots of desserts, including a dessert restaurant on-site.
Things to Do (and Do Again, and Again…):
Relaxing: The spa is a must. I'm talking decadent massages, body wraps that make you feel like you're wrapped in pure silk, and a sauna that melts away all your stress. Honestly, I spent a solid afternoon in the spa/sauna, steam room, and pool with view - absolute heaven.
Fitness: If you're feeling guilty about those extra lassis (and you probably will be), the fitness center is well-equipped.
Body scrub, foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage: The massage service, I will say, was extremely high quality.
There's also a foot bath for those who want to relax.
Babysitting service is available.
Cleanliness and Safety (Seriously Impressive):
In the age of… well, you know… cleanliness is king. Aravali Rani Villa gets top marks here. I’m talking Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer everywhere, and staff who are obsessed with keeping things sparkling. Rooms sanitized between stays, including having room sanitization opt-out available.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (My Second Favorite Subject):
A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant: As mentioned, the food is outstanding. The variety is incredible, catering to every taste. I particularly loved the Asian Cuisine, the Breakfast service and the Poolside Bar service.
Safe dining setup: A+
Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: A+
Services and Conveniences (They Thought of Everything):
Amenities everywhere: There's Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Ironing service, laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center and more.
Invoice provided: A nice touch if you're traveling for business.
Daily housekeeping: Your room will sparkle.
Available in All Rooms (The Perks of Paradise):
- Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens: Yes, it is as good as it sounds. The complimentary tea and free bottled water are nice touches.
For the Kids (Family-Friendly Fun):
- Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal: They've got the little ones covered.
Getting Around (Ease of Travel):
- Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking: Super convenient.
For the Business Travelers, and those who needed it:
- Invoice Provided, Meetings, Meeting/Banquet facilities, Projector/LED display, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center: They seemed to have everything you might need for business.
The Not-So-Perfect (But Still Pretty Great) Bits:
Internet Access (The Slight Hiccup): While they tout "Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!"… it did occasionally… hiccup. There were times when the connection was slower than a sloth on Valium. But, honestly, in a place this beautiful, maybe a digital detox is a good thing.
Accessibility (Minor Hurdles): As mentioned above, while generally fantastic, some areas could be tricky for those with limited mobility.
My Anecdote – The Lassi Incident (and Why I’m Still Swooning):
Okay, confession time. This trip was supposed to be work. I was meant to be writing. But then I discovered the poolside bar and that blissful, creamy mango lassi. One afternoon, I settled into a plush lounger, laptop balanced precariously on my knees, determined to get some work done. Instead of writing, I found myself staring at the pool, watching the leaves dance on the water, lazily sipping my lassi. I felt a presence and turned to see one of the staff bringing me another lassi (which I hadn't even ordered). It was as if
Unbelievable Luxury Awaits: Appart Hotel Eugénie Louhans, France!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your sanitized, cookie-cutter travel itinerary. This is a REAL account, straight from the dusty, chaotic, and utterly glorious heart of planning a trip to Aravali Rani Villa by 29bungalow in Udaipur, India. Brace yourselves, it's going to get messy.
Udaipur Odyssey: Aravali Rani Villa & Beyond (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Chaos)
Phase 1: The Pre-Trip Jitters (and the Internet Search Abyss)
- The Date: Okay, so it’s supposed to be sometime in November? (Checks calendar… yes, November! Thank god) But precisely when? I was so excited, I forgot that detail.
- Location: Aravali Rani Villa by 29bungalow (Udaipur). Sounds fancy, right? Well, it’s supposed to. I’ve seen the pictures, those glistening pools and sun-drenched courtyards, but let's be real – pictures LIE. Still, the reviews are promising, and the idea of escaping the daily grind is intoxicating.
- Accommodation: Hopefully it's as good as it looks. Spending more time on booking.com than actually working is a problem. But the promise of a private villa, a pool, and (fingers crossed) some actual peace and quiet is worth the internet rabbit hole.
- Flights: Ah, the bane of my existence. Scouring flight comparison websites feels like negotiating with a particularly grumpy dragon. Price fluctuations are terrifying, the layovers are endless, and I swear, the algorithms are actively trying to bankrupt me. Finally, I have a flight. Praying it's not delayed or cancelled.
- Visa: The Indian visa process… let's just say it's an "experience." Filling out forms, uploading photos that probably make me look like a wanted criminal… It takes time and effort, but hey, all this is for a beautiful trip and its worth it.
Phase 2: Arrival & Initial Impression (Prepare for Meltdown)
Day 1: Arrival & The "Oh My God, I'm Actually Here" Moment
- Morning: The flight was… a nightmare. Endless crying babies and an extra-caffeinated passenger in front of me, who never stopped talking. I finally land in Udaipur. The airport is a chaotic symphony of honking taxis, bustling crowds, and the intoxicating smell of spices.
- Afternoon: The taxi to Aravali Rani Villa is a roller coaster ride through the vibrant, dusty streets of Udaipur. The driver, bless his heart, seems to consider speed limits merely "suggestions."
- The Villa! Okay, deep breath. The first impression? It's… gorgeous. Like, REALLY gorgeous. The pool is even bluer than the pictures. The air is thick with the scent of jasmine. I want to pinch myself. But then, the air conditioning is temperamental. And there's a mosquito. Okay, no. It's definitely a swarm.
- Evening: Dinner at a lakeside restaurant. The food is delicious – spicy, flavorful, and utterly intoxicating. I’m overwhelmed so I order too much food, and I overtip the waiter because I'm still riding the high of actually being in India. I also get a slight stomach ache…but I don't care. I’m here.
Day 2: The Udaipur Dive (Attempted Calm Amidst the Chaos)
- Morning: The first day, I decide to do some sightseeing. I go to City Palace. It's a riot of marble, mirrors, and intricate architecture. I get lost three times. I also encounter a pushy vendor selling trinkets and the urge to run away and hide forever.
- Afternoon: Boat ride on Lake Pichola? Sounds romantic! The reality involves dodging selfie sticks, the clatter of tour guide narrative, and a slightly unnerving close-up view of some rather large fish. But the views? Absolutely breathtaking. The reflections of the palaces in the water are magical. Okay, maybe this isn't so bad.
- Evening: I'm going to embrace the chaos. My mood swings feel slightly better now.
Phase 3: The Deep Dive (Embracing the Mess)
Day 3: The Food Fiasco & the Unexpected Friendship
- Morning: Breakfast at the villa. A surprisingly delicious aloo paratha. I then decide, bravely, to try and cook my own Indian meal. (Spoiler Alert: it's a disaster.)
- Afternoon: I stumble (literally) into a small, local market. It's a sensory overload – the sights, the sounds, the smells! I buy way too many spices, bargain with vendors, and end up making a friend (a sweet elderly woman who takes pity on my hopeless attempts at speaking Hindi).
- Evening: The dinner I made? A culinary catastrophe. Burnt rice. Over-spiced curry. But, here's the thing – I made it. And I shared it with my new friend, and we laughed and commiserated about the joys and pains of cooking. It was the best meal of the trip.
Day 4: The Temple Trek & The Moment of Unexpected Quiet
- Morning: I visit the Jagdish Temple. The carvings and the overall sense of calm is amazing.
- Afternoon: The sun’s heat is making me insane. Is there such a thing as too much sun? Maybe I should just stay inside the villa.
- Evening: Finally, I find a small garden. As I sit in silence, the sun begins to set. The sky explodes in a kaleidoscope of colors. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. It’s a moment of pure, unadulterated peace, and one, I'll hold onto forever.
Day 5: The Shopping Spree & the Great Farewell
- Morning: Time to get some souvenirs. I visit a local market. I spend a fortune on beautiful silk scarves and carved wooden boxes. I get completely ripped off, but I don't even care.
- Afternoon: I decide I need to do nothing. I spend the afternoon by the pool, reading and drinking iced tea. It's absolute bliss.
- Evening: My last dinner in Udaipur. I eat at my favorite restaurant, and toast the trip. I feel a pang of sadness as I imagine being back in normal life.
Phase 4: Departure (the bittersweet ending)
- Day 6: Depart & the inevitable post-trip blues
- Morning: The last hurried packing with a half-empty suitcase. Final check of the villa (hopefully, I didn't leave anything behind).
- Afternoon: The taxi ride back to the airport feels both too long and far too short. The flight back home.
- Evening: Arrival back at my home. Time for a long shower, a mountain of laundry, and a serious Netflix binge. However, a piece of my heart and soul is left behind in Udaipur.
Final Thoughts (Ramblings and Reflections)
So, did everything go according to plan? Absolutely not. Did I have moments of sheer frustration, exhaustion, and a desperate longing for clean toilets and air conditioning that actually worked? You bet. Did I get lost? Did I overeat? Did I get ripped off? Yep, to all of the above.
But.
Would I trade this experience for anything? Absolutely not. Udaipur wasn't perfect, but it was real. It was messy. It was wonderful. And it left me with memories that will last a lifetime. So, go to India. Embrace the chaos. Get lost. Overeat. And let the experience change you. You won't regret it.
Now, where's that visa application…?
Unbelievable Parapat Views: Your Dream Indonesian Getaway Awaits!
Okay, so, Aravali Rani Villa... is it *actually* as luxurious as it claims? Because sometimes, "luxury" in travel is, well… a bit fibby.
Alright, let's be real. "Luxury" is subjective, right? I've stayed in places that *called* themselves luxury but felt more like a glorified hostel with a slightly nicer towel. Aravali Rani? Okay, *this* is different. I'm talking, the kind of luxury that makes you want to wander around the villa for the first hour, mouth agape, whispering things like "Oh my god…this is insane…"
Think: Private plunge pools? Check. Views that make your Instagram followers simultaneously jealous and admiring? Double check. Service that's genuinely *attentive*, not just pretending to be? Triple check. I mean, I accidentally spilled an entire glass of red wine (don't judge, I was excited) and within *minutes*, someone had materialized, cleaned it up, and offered me a fresh glass. That's next-level stuff.
The imperfections? Let's be honest, they are there. The occasional dust in very remote parts of the villa, a little hiccup here and there with the water temperature, the wifi, (which in fairness, is pretty good, but not up for heavy workaholics for sure). Still, the good far outweighs all the "meh" parts of it. So yes. Mostly.
How accessible is this place, really? Because I'm envisioning some winding mountain road, treacherous for my suitcase and my sanity.
Okay, so accessibility. It's in Udaipur, which is fantastic! Udaipur is already amazing, a city steeped in history and beauty. But getting *to* the villa... that's a different story. (In a good way).
It's *relatively* easy to get to Udaipur itself – flights, trains, all the usual suspects. From there, the villa arranges a transfer; honestly, *use it*. The roads around Udaipur can be a little… *spirited*. Think narrow, winding, occasional potholes…nothing too crazy, but trust me, let someone else navigate.
You can easily have drivers who know the roads; after some time you will want to rent a car and zoom around the city!
The food. Tell me about the glorious, life-affirming food. Because let's be real, that's half the point.
Oh, the food. *Deep sigh*. Okay, so, the food at Aravali Rani… it's… *memorable*. Forget the generic hotel buffet; this is proper, authentic Rajasthani cuisine, prepared with love, care, and a serious appreciation for flavor.
Breakfasts are a joyful explosion of curries, fresh fruit, and the most amazing parathas (Indian flatbread) you'll ever taste. Lunches and dinners… again, amazing. And the chef? A true artist. He created some of the spiciest food I have ever had! It's so good that I asked for the recipe, alas, not a chance!
Okay, one slight confession: I'm a vegetarian, so my experience is biased towards a plant-based diet. But the options were *plenty*. My travel companions, devoted meat-eaters, were equally ecstatic. No complaints. Except maybe that my waistline expanded a bit. Totally worth it.
What's the "vibe"? Romantic getaway? Family vacation? Party central? I need to know before I accidentally book the wrong thing.
Right, the vibe. This is important. Aravali Rani Villa isn't really a "party central" location. If you're looking to rage until dawn, this place is not for you.
It's more of a *chill*, serene, "let go of all your stress and melt into luxurious bliss" kind of place. Romantic getaway? Absolutely. Family vacation? Also a yes, but think more comfortable, less 'crazy kids running everywhere' kind of trip.
Think: Quiet conversations on the balcony, watching the sunset paint the sky in fiery hues. Reading a book by the pool. Long, leisurely lunches. Stargazing at night. Pure, unadulterated *relaxation*. That's the vibe. I felt like royalty there.
What about the staff? Are they genuinely helpful, or just overly polite and a bit…fake?
Okay, staff. This is where Aravali Rani *really* shines. The staff are… *amazing*. Not the, "Yes sir, how can I help you, sir?" kind of amazing - while they are respectful, it feels more like a really nice friendship. They are all so attentive, they are available without being intrusive.
They know your name. They remember your preferences. They anticipate your needs before you even realize you *have* a need. It's like having your own personal army of helpful, smiling angels.
I remember one evening, I was trying to find something (completely trivial, by the way) and I couldn't. Before I even asked for help, someone, *somehow*, had appeared and was ready to assist. It was a bit spooky and wonderful at the same time. They're that good.
Any negatives? Be honest. The sunshine and butterflies get tiring after a while.
Alright, alright, the flip side. Look, no place is perfect. (Except maybe Mars, once we get there).
The wifi, I mentioned it already. It could be a bit inconsistent.
And in all honesty, if you are there during an overcast day, you might feel bored. So make sure you have a book, a companion you like, or a plan!
But honestly, even these *minor* things are easily overshadowed by the overall experience. It's like complaining that a diamond is slightly scratched. Yes, it's there, but it doesn't detract from the shimmering, dazzling beauty.
Alright, final verdict: Would you actually recommend this place? Or is it all just hype?
AbsolutelyHotel Finder Reviews

